9:00 - 9:20 Morning Meeting
9:20 - 9:40 Cooperative Games
9:40 - 10:15 Snack
10:15 - 10:45 Sports
10:45 - 11:00 Reading Round Up
11:00 - 11:45 Aventures
11:45 - 12:30 Lunch
12:30 - 1:00 Journal
1:00 - 2:00 The Great Outdoors
2:00 - 3:00 Relaxation Stations
3:00 - 3:30 Snack
3:30 - 5:00 Free Choice Children arriving before 9:00 and staying after 5:00 will be involved with indoor/outdoor directed activities.
- Animal Adventures
- Charlotte's Web
- The Mouse and the Motorcycle Shiloh
- Fantasy Adventurs
- The Witches
- James and the Giant Peach
- The BFG
- The Neverending Story
- Wilderness Adventures
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
- The Sign of the Beaver
- The Boxcar Children
CRAZY DAYS OF SUMMER
LOOKING FORWARD TO...
- MORNING MEETING: A time where have question/answer time. The campers get a overview of the days adventures.
- COOPERATIVE GAME: A favorite with all ages! Leader directed group game where skills like cooperation, team work, and encouragement/support are practiced while having lots of fun! Outdoor games tend to be sport oriented.
- SPORT: A daily chance to try various games and recreations. Rules and sportsmanship are taught.
- READING ROUNDUP: Age appropriate chapter books will be read surrounding an animal, fantasy, or wilderness theme. Projects will be made to go along with the topic or content of the story.
- ADVENTURE: A time during which campers are involved in activities of: DISCOVERY – EXPERIMENTS
- EXPRESSION- CREATIVITY THROUGH DRAMA, ART AND MUSIC
- CULINARY- COOKING EXPERIMENTS
- JOURNAL: A daily reflection of day or written work of a story.
- THE GREAT OUTDOORS: A time where we use anything we can to get wet.
- RELAXATION STATIONS: A time during which campers enjoy several of the following:
- ARCADE (COMPUTER GAMES AND XBOX)
- BUILDING AMERICA CONSTRUCTION WITH LEGOS, K'NEX, BLOCKS
- JUST GAMES Board games, cards, etc.
- FREE CHOICE: Non-structured "free" time. During this time, campers may choose from various available activities.
- board games
- ping pong
Mrs. Charmaine Rambo
Miss Rambo has been the kindergarten teacher at Wigwam since 2005.
An intimate camp setting with experienced staff provides an emphasis on cooperation through art, sport and music activities. Campers have freedom of choice within a structured program; and although maintaining reading skills is stressed, summer is for FUN!
June 19 - September 1 Wigwam Day Care School, Inc.
873 Harleysville Pike
Harleysville, PA 19438
Hours: 7:00AM -6:00PM
Crazy Summer Days 2010
Computer Access Some popular software titles for the summer include:
A complete list is available through the office.
- Magic Schoolbus
- Maya Quest
- Mission Think
- Treasure Mountain
- Gadgets & Gizmos
- Harry Potter
- Bust a Move
- Monsters Scream Team
- DK Series
We will offer three places to eat lunch; the deck, picnic style & inside. Hot lunch optional on Monday & Thursdays which is Pizza or Chicken for a cost of $2.00.
(Ice cream truck visits Wigwam once a week; $1.00 extra)
- TAEKWON DO
- HIGH TOUCH/HIGH TECH SCIENCE
- DESALES UNIVERSITY THEATRE
- BOWLING & MINI GOLF
- THEATRE & KIDS
- MOVIE MANIA
- $170 .00 weekly, selected weeks
- $160.00 weekly (signed contract is required for full summer program - 11 weeks, includes one week vacation)
- $40.00 daily (signed contract required)
- $50.00 daily (drop-off rate)
- $25.00 1/2 day (under 4 hours)
(The SUMMER CAMP program is a multi age program (ages 6 to 10). Certain activities through the summer may require a separation of older/younger campers to better involve all age/abilities).